Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-12-29 Origin:Site
1. Check whether the switch and solenoid valve are damaged before starting the plate frame filter press. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
2. System maintenance personnel should not short-circuit various protection devices of the system. If equipment abnormalities or accidents are found, they should be quickly judged and handled to prevent accidents from expanding and record abnormal phenomena and accidents.
3. The various interlocking and protection devices of the system shall not be adjusted by anyone without the consent of the competent department. If adjustment is necessary, it should be approved by the competent department and reported to the professional director for approval. The adjustment should be recorded and archived.
4. When the plate-and-frame filter press system is in danger of personal injury and equipment safety, stop the system operation immediately and pour the hot slag into the dry slag pit or slag tank.
5. After the system is shut down, the pump power supply should be stopped first, then the granulation head, water slag ditch, receiving tank and granulating water pump should be inspected and cleaned. To check or replace or clean the nozzle, stop the hydraulic system first. Check the belt, first stop the belt conveyor power supply.
6. should pay close attention to the system granulated water. If it is found that the amount of granulated water is greatly reduced, the drum is faulty, the tape is heavily watered, or the operating room signal has a “big alarm”, it should be immediately diverted to the dry slag pit or slag tank to prevent the liquid slag from entering the granulation system.
7. Pay attention to whether the cleaning pump and sludge pump of the plate and frame filter press have oil and whether the anchor screws are loose.
8. The transmission parts of the air compressor and the conveyor should be refueled regularly to keep the oil level of the oil level and air compressor from being waterproof every day.