Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-12-25 Origin: Site
1. Always check whether the connecting pipes are secure and leaking or damaged.
2. Do not open the cover under pressure in the bag filter, otherwise the remaining liquid may be ejected, causing fluid loss and personal injury.
3. Check whether the inlet and outlet valves of the filter are closed tightly. Check the pressure gauge to determine that the internal pressure is 0. At this time, the bag filter should be separated from the piping system. Open the venting valve and leave the remaining liquid in the bag filter through the venting valve to open the cover.
4. Open the top cover of the filter properly, unscrew the upper cover and lift the upper cover and turn it through a certain angle.
5. Check the o-ring and the o-groove on the filter. If the o-ring is deformed, scratches or cracks appear, or there is a problem with the joint of the o-ring, replace the new one.
6. When replacing the filter bag, if the sewing machine is used, please fold the sewing edge of the filter bag and put it in, which can improve the filtering effect of the sewing bag. Place the filter bag so that the filter bag ring and the metal mesh neckline match.
7. Hold the handle of the upper cover with one hand, grasp the other end of the upper cover with one hand, align the upper cover with the mouth of the bag filter, slowly put it down, and naturally press it on the ring seal and the ring of the filter bag. Tighten the cap bolts evenly.