Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2024-01-26 Origin: Site
What maintenance items do sludge filter presses need to do?
Common maintenance and upkeep of sludge filter press:
1. If it will not be used for a long time, the filter cloth and filter plate should be cleaned first and then dried in the sun.
2. The power supply must be disconnected.
3. Check the bearings and piston rod parts to ensure that the parts are clean and have good lubrication performance to ensure that the moving parts are flexible.
4. Conduct insulation and reliability tests on the electrical control system. If abnormalities are found, repair or replace electrical components in time.
5. Before pressing, carefully check the filter cloth to ensure that it is not folded or damaged, and that it is flat and intact to ensure the filtering effect.
6. Carefully check whether each connection is firm and whether each component is in good condition. If any abnormality is found, please notify maintenance personnel in time for inspection.
Precautions for cleaning the sludge filter press:
1. When using, pay attention to check the oil level and oil quality of the hydraulic station to see if there is any leakage. If any abnormality is found, replace the sealing ring in time.
2. The sliding track of the filter plate and the transmission chain should be kept clean and regularly lubricated with oil to reduce the sliding resistance of the filter plate and extend the service life of the chain.
3. During use, pay attention to check whether the filter plate is normal. Because some users do not check for a long time, the filter plate may be cracked and the ear seat fixing bolts may be loose and broken, which will cause great losses.
4. During use, first, check whether the filter cloth is damaged. If damaged, replace it in time; second, check the sealing rubber around the filter plate. If it is seriously aged or damaged, replace it in time.