Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-10-20 Origin: Site
What issues should be paid attention to when installing the filter press
1.Firstly, most of the filter press equipment is made of metal materials, so when choosing the place to use the filter press, it is important to keep away from high-voltage wires and tall buildings. This will prevent injury from lightning strikes or falling objects. Moreover, the ground needs to be sturdy and stable. Currently, the average filter press also has a capacity of 4-5T, and because the filter press cannot be easily moved, it is necessary to apply pressure to the ground for a long period of time. The selected ground should also be level, and the filter press should be in the press type. The level will ensure that the pressure on the filter plate is even. Otherwise, it will damage the equipment.
2. Next is the drainage system of the filter press. Currently, most manufacturers of box type filter presses do not have inlet and outlet pipeline systems, and we need to design them carefully. Specific planning should be carried out according to the manufacturer's requirements. Prevent water leakage from being detrimental to equipment and the ground, causing mechanical "strikes".
3. The equipment is installed at the water intake of tap water away from our city, which avoids unnecessary pollution caused by non human factors and affects residents' water use. Stay away from residential areas to avoid disturbing people's rest.
4. It is also necessary to take measures to prevent fire and freezing of the equipment, such as in high latitude areas, which are the main areas for frost protection, in order to prevent the main body of the equipment from being contaminated due to frost cracking.
5. In terms of the environment, of course, it is also necessary to avoid exposure to sunlight and rain, prevent moisture and moisture, and maintain a moderate temperature and moisture content. To avoid premature oxidation and damage of mechanical metals in harsh environments.
6. Due to the contact between the machine and the liquid, the evaporation of water is also relatively large. Therefore, during installation, attention should be paid to the ventilation around the filter press to ensure that the water is discharged as soon as possible.